Monday, July 31, 2006

ArticleBlaster I have an almost underground secret for you....

I have an almost underground secret for you....

Matt Callen is giving away an awesome software package called HyperVRE.
There is nothing to buy! Basically what this software does is create websites
for you that contain the two hottest things in marketing right now
ALL ON THE SAME PAGES.

I just downloaded my very own copy and it is awesome, so I wanted to share it
with you. Just go directly to the
Private Members area: http://www.articles-article.be/jammer/content.html
Enjoy this one before they start charging for it!

Bill Edwards

__._,_.___
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
.

__,_._,___

No comments: